McDonald's Global Technology - Vendor Mgmt Office Performance Supervisor (BTA) in Chicago, Illinois
The role of the Performance Manager is to provide the means to measure the improvement of Technology’s performance through the use of managed services, to integrate vendors’ processes with McDonald’s Technology performance management processes and to ensure that there is a fact-based view of vendor performance.
The role of the Performance Manager is to ensure that managed services vendors are meeting or exceeding the performance levels specified in the contract terms and to monitor the achievement of value intended from the sourcing arrangement. This role is responsible for monitoring service level agreement (SLA) performance and supporting resolution efforts when issues arise. The Performance Manager works with Technology leaders and the vendor(s) to establish and measure key performance indicators (KPIs) and other metrics that add value to the relationship and support continuous service improvement.
This position supports the implementation of the managed services operating model, and leads the quality assurance and business case analyses for non-financial objectives realization. This position is responsible for McDonald’s Service Level Management process, performance reporting to the applicable governance bodies, and other functions which contribute to continually improving vendor performance and achievement ofTechnology’s planned benefits from the managed services relationship.
The Performance Manager has significant interactions with McDonald’s Technology solution and service delivery leaders and the vendor’s account management/PMO functions that generate required performance reporting per the managed services agreements.
McDonald’s Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
The successful candidate for this position will have the following experience and expertise:
· Experience with and significant knowledge of IT outsourcing and performance management methods, calculations and best practices in particular
· Proven expertise in and significant experience with a managed services environment and relationship
· Strong knowledge of all aspects of the IT functional area being sourced
· Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
· Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks under time pressure
· Proven project management skills; experience in business systems and process planning
· Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
· Excellent facilitation and interpersonal skills; team-oriented, collaborative leadership skills and ability to lead colleagues informally
· Highly self-motivated and directed
· Strong customer service orientation
Primary responsibilities of this position are related to enabling effective performance oversight for managed services vendor(s):
· Define and direct the performance management strategy, SLA Management and reporting processes and tools for all in-scope services
· Perform quality assurance reviews of managed services programs
· Analyze and maintain performance-related dashboards as well as service performance analytical methods and practices
· Agree with vendor on data sources and ratify calculation methods for service levels; work with Technology colleagues to provide appropriate vendor access to McDonald’s systems where source data is housed
· Track, verify and validate service performance levels and data provided by the vendor
· Prepare periodic (e.g., quarterly, annually) plans including financial and performance metrics for the delivery of services and products by in-scope vendors; prepare periodic reports that support evaluation of vendor performance including attainment of objectives and improvements contemplated in a service improvement plan
· Work with the Demand Manager to ensure that requests for vendor services are properly processed and authorized and that associated deliverables and obligations are properly delivered at acceptable levels of quality
· Oversee the vendor’s execution of contractual Customer Satisfaction Survey requirements, including McDonald’s review of proposed survey questions; ensure that results are accurately reported to the appropriate governance bodies for review and follow up action identification, tracking and resolution
· Work with McDonald’s solution and service delivery managers to identify and track non-contractual service performance metrics of value to Technology and business partners for in-scope services
· Conduct service level agreement (SLA) reviews at least annually to determine whether the specified service level metrics and measures are continuing to meet the needs of McDonald’s Technology and business partners
· Facilitate the processes to understand, and then to approve or reject, vendors’ requests to deviate from SLA expectations
· Project manage any vendor performance benchmarks that may be executed
· Lead the process to adjust details of the service level inventory throughout the contract Term. This includes leading the tasks to add/change/delete measures, as well as alter the attributes of existing service level measures
· Stay abreast of, and communicate throughout the organization, best practices of performance management/measurement used throughout industry
· Contribute to the knowledge level and maturing of the organization towards a measurement-centric culture
· Contribute to the definition of operating models to be deployed with new solutions being contracted
Global Technology - Vendor Mgmt Office Performance Supervisor (BTA)
McDonald's Corporation and McDonald's USA, LLC (the "Company") are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
- McDonald's Jobs