WestRock Fulfillment Team Leader in Columbus, Ohio
The Fulfillment Team Leader will supervise the order fulfillment department personnel by using standard operating procedures to ensure accurate order fulfillment processing. This position will be accountable for technical support that includes performing audits, problem analysis and resolutions.
- Inventory management experience required
- Extensive computer applications experience using MS Office: Word and Excel
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously
- Ability to identify issues and communicate with managers
- Good mathematical and analytical abilities
- Ability to lead and manage large-scale projects
- Good time management skills
Essential Functions/Job Duties:
- Run routine reports, queries and processes orders through the fulfillment system
- Research and resolve irregularities in orders and processing issues.
- Identifies and tracks materials used for production.
- Maintains all inventory control practices for assigned fulfillment location(s),
- Verifies physical count of stock or investigates and reports reasons for variances prior to adjusting system counts.
- Prepares reports, such as open orders, inventory balance, and shortages
- Compares inventories to office records or computes figures from records, such as sales orders, production records, or purchase invoices to obtain current inventory
- Develop and maintain quality and productivity metrics and implements ongoing plans to continuously improve warehouse performance.
- Quickly identifies and communicates issues to branch and inventory management.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required
Additional Functions/Job Duties:
- Other duties as assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as requested to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Req ID: FULFI01764
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Fulfillment Team Leader
- WestRock Jobs