CVS Health Facility Custodian Conroe and Imperial DC, All Shifts in Conroe, Texas
Responsible for the cleanliness, sanitation, and appearance of the facility.
· Perform all tasks in accordance to all OSHA and Facility safety guidelines.
· Clean all areas susceptible to rodent/insect infestation and report rodent/insect activity to the General Maintenance/Pest Control Coordinator.
· Provide custodial floor care such as sweeping, mopping, stripping, waxing, and polishing tile floors, vacuuming and spot cleaning carpeted areas.
· Provide general janitorial maintenance and facility upkeep (dusting, cleaning, floor care, trash removal, polishing, painting, etc.) of all common areas.
· Specialized cleaning and sanitation of the facility’s restrooms and locker rooms, in include, but not limited to, the following: paper and feminine hygiene product replenishment and inventory control; fixtures, countertops, closets, urinal cleaning, and sterilization; quarry/linoleum tile cleaning and decontamination; and floor drain rinsing and disinfecting/
· Office and conference room maintenance (dusting, floor care, trash removal, polishing, etc.).
· Document and report furniture/fixtures damaged or missing to the Facility Services Manager.
· Ensure all paperwork is completed and submitted for accurate updating.
· Ensure all cleaning equipment and supplies are properly stored and custodial closets cleaned and restocked.
· Follow appropriate guidelines in the appropriation of all cleaning supplies and equipment required for proper custodial service.
· Perform other duties as required by Supervision/Management.
· Overtime demands- seasonal and heavy promotional times require overtime regularly, up to and including weekends.
· Inventory and arrange all furniture and fixtures in conference rooms.
· Greet vendors/contractors at Lobby and escort to Facility Services shop or location where services are to be performed.
· Operate tray wash machine, and associated equipment.
· Reorder custodial supplies.
· Ability to cross-train and perform to standard in various functions as required by Management.
· Ability to read and write.
·Work overtime as required, in emergency situations or when prior notification is given by management.
· Physical Demands: This position has an occasional lifting requirement (0-33%). Other physical activities include Frequent bending/reaching/stooping (34 – 66%) Frequent walking/standing/climbing (34 – 66%)
· Work Environment : Warehouse environment, which includes seasonal temperature changes, rolling equipment, and conveyors.
High school or equivalent
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health at mailto:EEO_AA@CVSHealth.com
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/