IQVIA Business Development Representative 1 in Durham, North Carolina
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Penetrates new and existing markets as determined by market research and identifies audience to become prospect leads, to drive their outreach and qualification efforts toward the goal of qualified pipeline growth and resulting revenue.
• Work with Sales Management to identify and prioritize list of target accoujts/opportunities for each 'prospecting cycle' (e.g. quarterly/semi-annually) at select target accounts
• Help drive early engagement at key accounts with key stakeholders at the direction of Field Sales Management
• Work at the direction of Sales leadership to profile and power map key accounts
• Under the leadership of Sales Management, continuously monitor status of leads and opportunities to ensure a pipeline of opportunities is maintained. • Grows and maintains existing customer relationships as well as identifies new customers through proactive call planning and execution.
• Coordinate as needed with contracts/proposals to develop proposal. Handle follow-up related to the sale and drive completion of contractual documents.
• Maintain visibility within customer organization. Monitor customer satisfaction by communicating regularly with customer.
• Plan and coordinate all customer sales activities.
• Analyze potential opportunities and develop sales plans for each target account. Ensure appropriate strategy/solution is proposed to customer. Monitor actions and results against plans. • Assist in developing project plans, defining roles and responsibilities and the scope of work for each project with input from sponsors, project leaders, and functional groups.
• Report all sales related activities in CRM system.
• Prepare sales activity report for Sales Management as required.
• Serve as a liaison between the customer and technical and operational groups at IQVIA.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com_ to arrange for such an accommodation.
At IQVIA, we have a vision. Where every healthcare decision is based on evidence. Where data science and human science come together to improve global health. Where new and creative solutions aren’t just possible – they are expected.
Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us. It takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage to transform healthcare. The 56,000+ employees of the IQVIA family of companies, including Q2 Solutions, are reimagining a world without the consequences of disease. We are brave minds bringing powerful ideas to reality. At IQVIA, you can truly make an impact in an environment where you’re supported to succeed.
- IQVIA Jobs