JPMorgan Chase Investigations Manager in Fort Worth, Texas
The SAR Inspection & Repair Manager position will be part of the CCB Fraud, Compliance Operations & Investigations Unit, responsible for reviewing Suspicious Activity Report (SAR) filing submissions to ensure accuracy, completeness and compliance with regulatory, audit and policy requirements. The successful candidate will be integral in maintaining a comprehensive Inspection & Repair (I&R) quality review program that drives strategic activities; promoting systematic quality improvements, generating organizational change, and ensuring best in class communication and regulatory compliance.
The I&R team is responsible for analyzing individual Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) and making the final approval for submission to FinCEN. Independently conducts reviews of all Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) and Cases completed by FCOI regarding internal and external investigations prior to the submission of the SARs to FINCEN. Ensuring Investigators adhere to Board-approved policy framework as well as Enterprise-wide standards and guidance.
· Responsible for managing a team that reviews, evaluates, and approves SARs. The team will work closely with SAR Investigators to ensure that FCOI’s overall SAR filing process complies with all regulatory, internal/external audit, policy and procedural requirements, develop controls for identifying issues, monitoring, and record keeping pertaining to SARs.
· With minimal oversight, makes sound decisions, consulting with management on more complex issues, ensuring accurate high quality reports are filed.
· Monitors processes to ensure that SAR filings are completed within the federal regulatory time.
· Reconcile differences between I&R reviewers and Investigators filing teams.
· Provide assistance to Investigative Manager(s) to keep internal policy and procedures current as processes change to reflect changing fraud strategies and a changing environment.
· Identify and address inconsistencies among team members; work closely with Investigation Team Managers to coach and develop staff: act as a resource for all Investigators.
· Assist in developing metrics and key performance indicators pertaining to the SAR filing process; assist in the development and evolution of SAR related IT systems
· Interface with the (FCOI) Quality Assurance and Quality Testing leads to address individual exceptions and drive departmental solutions to any issues identified
· Participate in departmental projects as assigned.
· Possess an advanced understanding and knowledge of the regulatory guidance and requirements for investigations and SAR completion.
Position involves access to highly sensitive and confidential information.
· Bachelor's degree preferred
· 5+ years investigations experience or role that requires research and investigative skills
· 3+ years of management or supervisory experience
· Strong investigative skills required
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Proven judgment and problem-resolution skills
· Experience in filing Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs)
· Previous experience with internal applications such as Customer Assist or IVault a plus
· Analytical, Multi-tasking, organizational skills
· Issue resolution
· Organizational skills
· Attention to detail
· Problem solving
· MS Office Skills
· Time Management
· Conflict management
· Strategic planning
· Risk management
· LOB knowledge
· Business processes and procedures
· Industry knowledge
· Knowledge of business applications and workflow
· May be required to have business-specific skills/certification
Detailed knowledge of business services and systems
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.