LifePoint Health Emergency RN in Henderson, North Carolina
Bonus up to $10,000 for qualified candidates
9 am - 9 pm shift
Maria Parham Health along with Duke LifePoint are seeking a passionate Registered Nurse to work in our 20 bed, Chest Pain Center accredited, Emergency Room in Henderson, NC with dedicated and assigned LCSW and Case Managers. You will be working alongside physicians, advanced providers, nurses, medics and nurse techs as well as dedicated pharmacy techs, and phlebotomists who provide quality care to over 100 patients everyday just 30 miles north of Wake Forest and 40 miles north of Durham. Our facility will allow you to use, sharpen and add to your nursing skills without having to commute to a large city environment.
As a Registered Nurse in our Emergency Department, you will be seeing, treating, and providing quality care to the patients of our community suffering everything from flu and pneumonia to severe traumas. We do it all!!
- Our nurses provide frontline triage for our providers and accept the responsibility of being “AMBASSADORS of our culture”…taking care of our community.
- Maintain a smile and positive attitude!!
- Our robust benefits package includes, medical, dental, vision, 401K with a match, Short and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, tuition assistance, and identity theft protection.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program with a current NC or compact state RN license
- Emergency Room experience PREFERRED
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment
- Ability to make quick sound decisions
- CPR certification required and provided. ACLS, PALS required
- TNCC and EPNC required within one year of hire
- Willing to be part of a Teaching and Learning environment
Job: *Please select a valid job field
Title: Emergency RN
Requisition ID: 7460-4048