Leidos SCCM (System Center Configuration Manager) Team Manager in HILLSBORO, Oregon
Leidos is seeking qualified candidates for the role of /SCCM (System Center Configuration Manager) Team Manager/ in support of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) – Information Technology (IT) program.
The Army Corps of Engineers – Information Technology (ACE-IT) provides secure enterprise-wide IT and information management support services to more than 37,000 USACE end users located throughout the Continental U.S. (CONUS) and outside the Continental U.S. (OCONUS). ACE-IT is the enterprise IT service delivery team for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, supporting mission requirements using a site-specific support model aligned along the USACE Regional Business Centers.
ACE-IT provides direct on-site command and control, coordination, planning, and operations and maintenance support for routine and emergency IT services. Leidos is actively seeking personnel to support USACE headquarters locations in Washington, DC; Vicksburg, MS; Huntsville, AL; and Hillsboro, OR; across other USACE locations; and virtual positions.
A SCCM Lead to join an existing team to assist in the management and administration of SCCM Current Branch in support of software deployment, patch management, operating system deployment, and inventory and reporting. The selected candidate will be required to work with cross-functionally with other technical teams to troubleshoot issues, support projects and design solutions. The selected candidate will also assist with custom reporting, which will require a working knowledge of SQL queries.
Lead team of 4 SCCM administrators to support USACE hierarchy of 70 SCCM servers and 40,000 systems
Maintain SCCM and AD client health and software/update deployment compliancy per contractual Service Level Requirements (SLRs)
Update Windows 10 systems to latest builds twice per year per ARCYBER OPORDs and Government mandates
Update the SCCM 2016 Hierarchy to latest builds twice per year per ARCYBER OPORDs
Develop and maintain SCCM Operating System Deployment (OSD) to be used for reimaging bare-metal systems
Deploy driver and BIOS updates for 50+ models
Respond to OPORDs and IAVAs per DoD and ARCYBER request
Assist in 3rd party patching (Chrome, Firefox, Adobe, Java) and monthly Microsoft updates for Enterprise (workstations and servers)
Deploy and maintain configuration baselines using Local Group Policies (LGPO) to comply with Army STIGs and prevent configuration drift
Work with IA teams to submit and track POAMs to completion
Assist IA teams with deploying fixes to address vulnerabilities discovered by ACAS or SCAP scans
Assist desktop support techs on SCCM client remediation
Assist App Portal and Software Packaging teams to ensure Applications (2000+) are distributed and available for install amongst USACE users
Maintain SCCM client health of all systems to ensure high compliancy numbers for patching and vulnerability remediation
High School diploma with 12+ year’s relevant experience, or Associates with 6+ years relevant experience, or Bachelor’s with 4+ years of relevant experience, or Master’s with 2+ years of relevant experience.
• Knowledge of System Center Operations Manager
• Knowledge of System Center Orchestrator
• Experience in a Microsoft Active Directory environment, including knowledge of group policy, DNS, DHCP, and VPN technologies
• Experience using Remedy Service Desk to track service requests and tickets
• Familiarity with software packaging and formats such as MSI, and troubleshooting installation of software packages.
• Team Management/Leadership
• Project Management
• Customer Service Focused - the ability to deliver sustained high performance and high levels of customer satisfaction
• Analytical thinker, Metrics Driven
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills to effectively translate and communicate complex technical information and risk to all levels of internal and external organizations
• Strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, excellent analytical ability
• Team building, mentoring and coaching skills
• Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing in a clear and concise manner
• Work well under pressure with differing levels of Management
• Ability to maintain confidential information and communications
• Exposure to other network monitoring systems and IT Service Management
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Work, Excel, PowerPoint)
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.