HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN/Registered Nurse - Float Pool - Days in Hopewell, Virginia
SPECIFIC ELEMENTS AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for clinical management of the patient.
- Functions as a Registered Nurse by role - modeling professional behavior.
- Functions as a Charge Nurse/Resource Nurse.
- Assures satisfaction of customers (patients, visitors, physicians and staff)
- Participates and understands Quality Management activities.
- Demonstrates effective communication skills.
- Demonstrates understanding of hospital and departmental policies and procedures.
- Promotes cost effective unit operations.
- Documents nursing care utilizing the appropriate tools.
- Maintains competencies in clinical areas and is responsible for professional growth and development.
- Complies with professional, regulatory, governmental and departmental standards.
- And other duties as assigned.
*EDUCATION: * Required: Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing.
*LICENSURE: * Required: Licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of Virginia as a registered nurse.
Required: Previous experience in an acute care facility preferred.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: RN/Registered Nurse - Float Pool - Days
Location: Virginia-Hopewell-John Randolph Medical Center - Hopewell
Requisition ID: 02699-40325