Harbor Healthcare System RN - In-Patient - Full Time - Nights - Houston in Houston, Texas
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a full time In-Patient Registered Nurse (RN) Nights position in the Houston area.
The in-patient RN is an integral part of the interdisciplinary care team and as such is responsible for admitting and coordinating appropriate care for each patient and family. The RN main job duties include and are not limited to; admissions, assessments, discharges and pronouncements.
- Licensed RN in the State of Texas - required
- 1+ years' experience as an RN - preferred
- Experience with Hospice or Home Health is preferred
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Clean background and drug screen
- Bi-Weekly Pay Periods - Direct Deposit
- Healthcare Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(K)
- PTO (Personal Time Off)
- Holiday Pay
- Rotating Weekly Schedule
- 12 Hour Shifts; 7:00pm - 7:00am
Harbor Healthcare is recruiting for Harbor Hospice of Southeast Houston. Please apply directly through this website, complete the online application, and attach resume.
Title: RN - In-Patient - Full Time - Nights - Houston
Company: Harbor Hospice
Location: Houston, TX