Marketing Director, Event Sales & Delegate Recruitment (Cleveland)
Compensation: $132,500.00 - $132,500.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
OverviewABOUT THE TEAM:
The event marketing team works very closely together with the Event Director and the sales team to help recruit for industry-leading events. We are a very engaged and close-knit group that enjoy working together and learning from each other. We encourage open communications and are always looking for insight from each other on what has worked and not worked and how we can apply what one person has learned across other events.
- Lead Generation: Develop content marketing to communicate the value of our events and drive qualified leads. Deliver those leads to sales (sponsorship and delegate), track conversion and identify areas of improvement.
- Sales Support: Lead development of strategic, client-facing sales pitch materials that communicate our product story, including presentations and sell sheets.
- Brand Marketing: Drive attendance at events, manage social media channels, and generate response for periodic surveys.
- Analytics: Track marketing performance to meet ROI targets and make recommendations for improvements
- Other duties as assigned
Why you should join ALM...
- Must have 5-7 years of marketing experience, preferably in a sales or lead generation capacity
- Must have strong strategic skills to create marketing campaigns that generate leads
- Demonstrated experience leading marketing campaigns using email, banners, print, social and search
- Ability to communicate creative strategy to develop of marketing materials using our in-house creative agency
- Articulate product value proposition and identify the prospect universes for targeted campaigns
- Innovative thinker who incorporates new technology and best practices into their plans
- Prior experience managing a team is a plus
- Some travel to the New York office and events nationwide
Discover where your talent fits best at ALM At ALM, we re reinventing the way professionals use information, news, data, marketing solutions and events to manage the business of business. That requires creativity, collaboration and innovation. Headquartered in New York City with 18 offices worldwide, ALM brands have been serving their markets since 1843. Join our team of talented ALMers working to create exceptional experience for our audiences and customers across the globe.ALM provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ALM complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Generous Benefit Plans for Medical, Vision & Dental Coverage
- 401(K) Plan With Match
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Personal Days & Sick Days)
- Summer Fridays - Early Office Closure
- 10-12 Paid Holidays Per Year
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Dependent Care & Medical Expenses
- Parental Leave
- Career Development Learning & Training Opportunities
- Educational Assistance
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Recognition Awards
- Short-term & Long-term Disability Coverage
- Corporate Discounts Including Gym Memberships, Gift Certificates, Sporting Events, Movie Tickets
- Flexible Work Schedules
Loading some great jobs for you...