Distribution Center Associates load or unload product from trailers and/or containers and transport finished goods between production and distribution center locations and loading and unloading areas. Essential responsibilities of this position may include:
1. Hand-manipulate product from primary location to cart, pallet or plate.
2. Pick orders and prepare goods for shipment.
3. Move materials within the Distribution Center.
4. Operate PIVs in a save and appropriate manner.
5. Must be able to lift and carry objects up to 100lbs and manipulate up to 250lbs occasionally.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...