Account Associate (Huntington)
Compensation: $186,460.00 - $186,460.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Scientific Research
Connect with work that matters. Be a part of transforming the healthcare industry!
We are looking for an Account Associate to join the Account Management team within our Epocrates division. Your job will be to support our Client Engagement Managers with client campaign activities across our top pharmaceutical accounts. But enough about us; let s talk about you.
You are a multi-tasker who is responsible, accountable and results driven. You are able to communicate in a clear, concise, and professional manner. You are able to monitor progress of performance and can change your approach accordingly. You can identify key industry segments and associated characteristics.The Team:
Epocrates, Inc., an athenahealth company, is recognized for developing the #1 medical application among U.S. physicians for clinical content, practice tools, and health industry engagement at the point of care. Epocrates has established a loyal network of more than one million health care professionals, including 50 percent of U.S. physicians, who routinely use its intuitive solutions to help streamline workflow and improve patient care.Job Responsibilities
- For assigned book of business, responsible for the successful fulfillment and completion of all client media buys within original contract terms from kick-off through campaign close. Ensure all client and internal compliance processes are followed for the development of HCP mobile marketing tactics.
- Manage and present timelines and status reports for assigned projects (inclusive of contract, campaign, financial, and performance data).
- Manage a high volume of projects under tight deadlines with the ability to prioritize/time manage.
- Learn, document, and update client regulatory review SOPs. Obtain regulatory system access, complete required trainings, and manage submissions to ensure successful campaign fulfillment.
- Set appropriate expectations with internal teams. Negotiate timelines and ensure that all deadlines are achieved.
- Bachelor s Degree required
- 2+ years of professional experience
- 1+ years of specific experience in pharma account management or marketing agency experience is preferred
- Our Vision: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
- Our Location: Our headquarters is in Watertown, Massachusetts (Boston suburb). We are open to candidates that are remotely based in NJ, NY or PA.
- Our Culture: At athenahealth, our employees (or athenistas ) are committed to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people, clients and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking for company that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, athenahealth is the place for you.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support, collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.
athenahealth is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity that s why we recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. We re happy to provide a reasonable accommodation, for those with a disability, to complete any part of the application process. If you are unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, please contact us at
...@athenahealth.com for assistance.
Associated topics: biopharma, biopharmaceutical, diet, disease, drug development, industrial hygienist, nutrition, nutritionist, pharmacology, vaccine
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...