IT - Project Coordinator
Employment Type: Full-Time
Title: IT - Project Coordinator
Duration: 6 months+ EXT.
Payrate: $35.00 per hourJob Description:
- Assists in managing and facilitating program/project scheduling and data tracking to enhance project quality and process consistency.
- Assists PM in development, maintenance and coordination of key project deliverables (PMF, SDLC, Agile, etc.)
- Works with PM to build out and maintain the integrated program/project schedule using specified project management tools
- Assists in preparation of key status reports for relevant program/project meetings (Core, IT, Cross Tower, PMO, Steering Committee, etc.)
- Supports PM in tracking progress of activities/milestones
- Assists in routine project management tasks and activities such as logging and maintenance of RAID and Key Activities status
- Examines program/project documentation/data for completeness and accuracy
- Supports the Project Managers administrative workload by owning administrative duties for Project Managers.
- Schedules key program/project-related meetings
- Captures minutes for relevant program/project meetings
- Sets up, manages and maintains program/project SharePoint site as per agreed to plan (including meeting minutes, RAID, status reports, project permissions, etc.)
- Maintains and reports on program/project Budget and Actuals by coordinating with the Project Financial Analyst and Program/Project Manager
- Assists in execution of all communications internal to the project team (excluding the communications managed by Marketing and Communication Services)
- Produces regular and ad hoc reporting in the form of required dashboard reports, as per requirements (Impact/Priority, Key Leadership updates, etc.)
- Assists in managing PM resource sharing across multiple areas within PPM.
- Gather PM allocation, facilitate resource capacity planning and sharing within PPM
- Maintain record of people and skill sets across pool of resources
- A.A. Business Administration or equivalent
- 2 4 years coordinator or equivalent experience
- 1 3 years working with an electronic routing system
- SAP experience
- Strong computer knowledge and skills including MS Office and Internet platforms
- Organized and able to work independently.
- Excellent spelling, written, and oral communication.
Additional Job Requirements:
Loading some great jobs for you...