Sales Account Executive (OH) (Euclid)
Compensation: $90,590.00 - $138,340.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Founded by experts from Data Domain and VMware and backed by leading venture capitalists such as NEA and LightSpeed Ventures, Datrium frees IT from complexity by combining primary, backup, disaster recovery, encryption and mobility in a single platform, called Automatrix.
On top of that platform, we offer Datrium DRaaS, the industry s first software-defined on-demand disaster recovery with VMware Cloud on AWS for on-premises systems. Now you can eliminate secondary physical DR sites and only pay for DR if you have an actual event. It keeps data safe and secure, and it enables users to confidently execute failover and failback with the click of a button all via an on-demand model.
The is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of something special where you can make a difference!
Senior Account Manager
Datrium is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to cover Enterprise, Commercial, and SLED market segments in the Cincinnati area. As an Account Executive, you are responsible for selling Datrium s Products and Solutions through Channel Partners and interacting directly with prospects and customers in the region. You will also be working closely with a Sales Engineer in your territory.
Essential to success in this role is a keen ability develop new accounts and to penetrate new divisions and organizations within your assigned accounts. Datrium provides unrivaled support and tools from the Engineering, Marketing, Channel, Inside Sales, Product Development, and Executive leadership for you to leverage to exceed sales performance goals.
This is a unique career opportunity to join a rising company and bring new transformative solutions to your partners and customers!!
- Develop territory strategy to penetrate new accounts via existing relationships, Marketing programs, Inside Sales call outs, and Channel representatives
- Identify, develop, and enable Channel partners in your territory
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop demand in your territory
- Develop warm target lists for Inside Sales representatives to set appointments
- Respond to RFP's and follow up with prospects.
- Apply consultative selling approach to discuss business issues with prospect and develop a formal sales proposals in addressing their technical and business needs.
- Develop an account plan to sell to larger customers based on their business needs.
- Build and strengthen business relationships with current accounts and new prospects.
- Build and strengthen business relationships with current and new partners
- Provide status information to your Manager including forecast/pipeline information.
- Provide or facilitate training opportunities for your partners and accounts.
- Identify Datrium customer references that can be utilized when reference selling.
- Provide product feedback back to engineering to improve Datrium solutions
- Ability to develop new territories, a self-starter
- Ability to create high activity in territory and multi-task several demand generation programs, channel development, and sales campaigns the same time
- Strong verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within the sales function and across Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, Inside Sales, and Product Development.
- Experience with new territory development, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques
- An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems as well as the competitive landscape.
- Ability to communicate with senior managers about their business challenges and Datrium solutions.
- Experience using SFDC and other CRM software.
- Track record of exceeding assigned sales quotas in contiguous, multiple years.
Qualifications & Experience
- 5+ years of sales experience preferred.
- In-depth understanding of customer/industry climate
- High level of solutions and technical knowledge
- Bachelor s Degree or equivalent experience
Datrium embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Associated topics: engineer, install, lab, laboratory, medical, physician, sales engineer, spinal, technical, web service
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...