Shift Leader (Store #51107)
Odessa, TX, US, 79762
Delek US Holdings, Inc. is a diversified downstream energy company with assets in petroleum refining, logistics, asphalt, renewable fuels and convenience store retailing. The convenience store retail business is the largest 7-Eleven licensee in the United States and operates approximately 300 convenience stores which also market motor fuels in central and west Texas and New Mexico.
- Role Model company customer service standards.
- Follow company cash control policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all laws and regulations regarding the sale of any government/state regulated products and services.
- Obey company and health department safety guidelines for food preparation.
- Detail cleaning of store interior and exterior according to company standards.
- Stock and rotate products including coolers and/or freezers aligned with standard operating procedures.
- Complete training activities to meet job performance standards.
- Follow company general rules of conduct and code of ethics.
- Motivate sales associates to grow the store sales and profitability using suggestive selling techniques.
- Assist the store manager in hiring, developing, and training others in store to meet company standards and guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- use your time effectively and efficiently.
- Prioritize and execute your daily objectives
- High Energy and Performance focused.
- Sense of Urgency with accuracy in mind
- Be a student of the business, learn from challenge and change
- Act with customers in mind and be dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Get first-hand customer information and use it for improvements in products and services.
- Plan your work and work your plan
- Prepare for obstacles and think strategic to accomplish goals.
Lifting up to 40 pounds 10%
Capable of working in a fast-paced environment that requires being on your feet for an extended period of time.
Travel Requirements- 0 overnight stays per year
Handle Hazardous Materials- 5%
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- Customer service experience desired
- Ability to perform multiple tasks at one time
- Read, understand, and speak English at an eighth grade level
- Comprehend and perform basic math skills
- Understand, comprehend, and perform basic computer and point-of-sale skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans.
BECOME PART OF THE ENERGY
It’s an exciting time to join Delek. We’re on a mission to attract, retain, and engage the best and brightest talent – those who are great team players and leaders who make it their first priority to serve. We are performance driven We value a passion for excellence We value teamwork We value and reward hard work and dedication
Delek US offers the opportunity to provide you with more than a job – we want to help you build a career.
Since our inception, our ability to hire the right people for the job has served us well, resulting in an impressive record of consistent growth and profitability. With more than 3,500 employees in nine states, we have brought together a diverse team of professionals passionate about investing their time and expertise in one of the most dynamic downstream energy companies in the market today.
Welcome to Delek US Holdings