Compensation: $55,650.00 - $81,000.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Amber Park, the premier assisted living community in Pickerington, is now hiring for an Assistant Administrator.Our Mission:
Our residents deserve the best so we are seeking people who understand hospitality, integrity and compassion. We believe patience, loyalty, understanding, and hard work are the core components of rewarding lives and careers. If this interests you, come join our team!Brief Summary of Position:
Assists the Administrator with ensuring adherence to all operational systems, functions and regulatory compliance. Performs Community accounting functions, human resources functions, and payroll functions.Minimum Job Qualifications:
About Our Benefits:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Possess an Administrator s license and/or certification in good standing pursuant to applicable state regulations or obtain the same within ninety (90) days of hire to remain qualified as the Assistant Administrator.
- Must pass a criminal background check prior to hire or within the time allowed pursuant to state or provincial hiring requirements.
- Meet all state or provincial requirements including CPR, first aid and other certifications necessary to comply with applicable state or provincial regulations for hire.
- Possess valid state or provincial food handler s card.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing, with residents and staff.
- Possess outstanding organizational skills.
- Possess outstanding customer service skills.
- Experience in computer use and relevant software; Word and Excel preferred.
We offer competitive compensation and a benefit package that includes paid time off and the opportunity to elect healthcare, dental, vision and disability benefits, as well as supplemental life insurance. In addition, we offer a 401k plan with a match determined by the Company and an employee assistant program (EAP). We also have a very unique culture and love to celebrate year-round!How to Apply:
Submit a cover letter and resume for consideration. ...@HawthornRet.comWe do pre-employment background checks, employment verifications, and reference checks. Amber Park Assisted Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...