About the Position:
The Juniper Networks subscriber management team requires an experienced QOS Software Developer for its Next Generation Broadband Edge Subscriber application developed in Westford, MA. This position will help grow our embedded systems programming team and will allow the candidate to work with some of the top engineers in New England.
- Work involves design, implementation and support of the embedded software
- Candidate will collaborate with team members as well as Product Line Management (PLM) and customers to understand the market requirements and produce functional and design specifications to meet those requirements.
- Candidate will work with system test to qualify features
- Candidate will support customers to address any issues found in the field
- The suitable candidate should have experience with shared-memory multiprocessor systems and network processors
- Experience with QoS (schedulers, classifer/rewrite, policers) highly desired
- A minimum of BA./BS in computer science required
- A minimum of 5+ years of related hands-on experience, strong C++ and C programming and debugging skills, good communication and team-work skills are required.
If they do not possess these, they will not be considered as meeting the basic requirements of position>
- Experience with IP Forwarding, Multicast forwarding desirable.
- Experience with High Availability, Inter-chassis redundancy, and In-Service Software Upgrade (ISSU) desirable.
- A strong understanding of DHCP, PPP, L2TP, subscribers a plus.
- Working with remote teams a plus
- Relocation is/is not available for this position
Juniper Networks is enrolled in E-Verify and will be participating in E-Verify in addition to our Form I-9 process. www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
Juniper Networks is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Associated topics: .net, algorithm, c#, devops, matlab, perl, sdet, software developer, software development engineer, sw