L Marks in New York, NY
- Type: Contract
- Compensation: $40,000.00 - 45,000.00 / Year
Program Associate - Intrapreneurship
L Marks is working to transform corporate businesses by promoting the ideas of their entrepreneurial employees. We're on the hunt for a Program Associate to join the team and help support on one of our upcoming intrapreneurial innovation labs.
Applicants are required to hold the relevant work Visas/Work Permits
L Marks is working to deliver intrapreneurial development programs for employees of our large corporate partners. We’re a fast-growing company, working with some of Europe’s biggest companies to support their innovation efforts through working with promising startups in their industry. Having built startup partnership programs like Lloyd’s Lab, W2 Labs with Wincanton, and the BMW Innovation Lab, we’re looking to expand our innovation offering for our clients to also deliver intrapreneurial support programs. We’re looking for a proactive Program Associate to join the team and assist with this effort.
You will be:
- Encouraging and supporting intrapreneurs with the creation of their product concepts;
- Assisting the Program Manager with delivering application support workshops. This may require travel to other countries;
- Working with the client internal communications team to assist with internal press to intrapreneurs;
- Supporting the delivery of one of our programs to ensure intrapreneurs and the client meet their objectives;
- Supporting the Program Manager with preparation of program materials;
- Assisting with the organisation and delivery of key events;
- Building strong relationships with participating intrapreneurial teams;
- Monitoring the progress made by intrapreneurs and helping to overcome any blockers;
- Liaising with partners and our client to plan and deliver training programs and support workshops for intrapreneurs;
- Management of program documentation and training through L Marks’ digital platform;
- Ensuring that high standards of quality are upheld.
We’re a young company who are constantly reviewing new opportunities and adapting our process. There will be plenty of opportunities for you to contribute to our strategy and truly own your own work. The right person will be keen to learn quickly and have strong ambitions to build a career in the corporate transformation space.
You will have:
- Great attention to detail;
- Strong organisation and time-management skills;
- Proven ability to be able to work autonomously at times and the confidence to take your own initiative;
- A can-do attitude, happy to go the extra mile;
- A clear interest in entrepreneurship and personal development;
- Project management skills and experience is advantageous.
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!