What You Will Do
All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need. As a Pricing Signage Coordinator, this means:
• Being friendly and professional, and responding quickly to customer and associate needs.
• Ensuring merchandise pricing is updated and displayed accurately.
• Maintaining signage to keep stores clean, safe and presentable for customers.
The Pricing Signage Coordinator helps ensure our customers have a positive shopping experience by neatly displaying up-to-date and accurate pricing and signage. This associate hangs, removes, and replaces signage throughout the store in accordance with the sales promotion schedule.
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel; however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings, trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
What We're Looking For
• Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled to or up to hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
• Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
• Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
• Minimally must be able to lift pounds without assistance; may lift over pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
• Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction).
• months of experience with price integrity/audit.
• months of experience with Lowe’s.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...