Remote SLED Sales Executive (Akron)
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are seeking an experienced, highly motivated sales professional for our SLED Sales Team. You will be covering our North Central Region. This position is responsible to sell to and support both end users and channel partners, leveraging all routes to market. The Sales Executive will sell our market leading Identity Management and Governance solutions by gaining a thorough understanding of the client's business and the industry in which they compete, the corresponding IT initiatives, identifying needs which the company can help resolve, developing compelling business value proposals for our solutions and ultimately closing business. The Sales Executive will also develop and maintain trusted relationships with senior level decision makers and other key buyers within the named accounts and partners.Responsibilities:
- Exceed revenue quota goals on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis
- Demonstrate the ability to address each customer's and partner's unique inquiry, while providing them with the proper information and appropriate solution based on the customer's specific needs and interests
- Develop business plans, which align to the assigned geographic and business needs.
- Engage and work with business partners where appropriate
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop and execute marketing plans through/with end users and partners
- Follow-up on all leads supplied and ensure internal systems are updated
- Marshal and lead the appropriate technical resources to demonstrate SailPoints advantages to the customer
- Follow-up with clients and work with SailPoint post-sale account managers to ensure consistent and ongoing coverage of account including new sales opportunities
- Understand and work in all aspects of the sales cycle, including qualifying, presentations, demonstrations, RFP responses, negotiations and the closing process.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the territory including the customers, the prospects, the partners, the influencer's, and the competitors
- Understand and communicate all product and technological strategies employed by competitive and complimentary organizations in the SailPoint market space
- Maintain the highest level of customer and partner satisfaction within the accounts in your territory
- Maintain a positive, professional 'total customer service' attitude and demonstrate the company's Core Values
- Coordinate, plan, and schedule sales support functions with Technical Sales staff
- Demonstrate the ability to create and manage conversations at all business and technical levels of a client's organization from their CEO to a Systems Administrator
- Utilize all channel management and reporting tools
- Customer Focus: Act in ways that demonstrate customer focus and satisfaction by building effective relationships with customers, identifying, meeting and exceeding customer expectations, and by treating customers with dignity and respect
- Partner Collaboration: Work with our partner ecosystem. Build effective relationships and leverage our partner programs to improve accessibility and creditability with target and current customers
- Territory Management: Manage territory, considering each and all accounts collectively; establish accurate plans and forecasts; prioritize efforts; generate short term results while holding a long-term perspective to maximize overall territory viability
- Effective Communication: Deliver oral and written communications that are impactful and persuasive with their intended audience
- Industry Knowledge: In-depth knowledge of given industry and relevant marketplace; can speak with authority, e.g., on industry trends, best practices, competitive practices, regulatory issues, etc.
- Effective Selling: Utilize solutions-oriented, systematic approach to selling, leverage mastery of sales best practices and SailPoint s sales methodology
- Business Acumen: Understand key aspects of business, e.g., business models and competitive positioning; also understand how business operates, including role of structure, systems, and processes; can speak in business language when applying professional expertise
- Financial Acumen: Use financial analysis to make decisions, evaluate opportunities and choices; know how financial decisions impact business success
Bachelor's degree or global equivalent in an IT, business or sales related field, preferred.Travel:
Business travel of approximately 50 percent yearly is expected for this position.Experience Requirements:
- 4+ years of IT sales experience, preferably selling an Identity Management product or another software security solution
- 1 year of experience selling into the SLED market
- Proven results in a quota-oriented sales environment and an understanding of technology and technological innovations
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Associated topics: branch manager, director of sales, management, manager of sales, regional sales manager, sales executive, sales leader, sales manager, shift lead, team lead
Loading some great jobs for you...