Senior Vice President, Development (Winston Salem)
Compensation: $140,900.00 - $201,110.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
At Strong-Bridge Envision Consulting (an HCL technologies company)
, we work as true partners both with our employees and our clients, embodying our number one value: People First
. Our consultants are full-time employees. Our team is driven by a desire to always learn, improve, and innovate. We take an open-minded approach to opportunities and challenges and are focused on solving business challenges.
We deliver programs and projects that exceed stakeholder expectations. To be successful, you will be a driver with a flexible working style, and excellent communication skills; you will think strategically and act tactically; you will be the person on the team our client cant live without!HCL
is seeking an experienced Senior Vice President, Development
to join our firm as a dedicated full-time employee. This is opportunity would require travel to Cary, Chicago Atlanta, Pittsburgh, and possibly other locations.
The SVP of Solutions Development reports directly to the EVP and Chief Client Delivery Officer and is a critical leadership role within the organization. This leader is responsible for setting the vision and strategy for all aspects of a 1,500+ person Development organization globally serving hospital and health systems around the world.
The candidate must
have experience in healthcare IT and working with EHR systems. Additionally, strong experience in product development in required.Qualifications
Leadership CompetenciesSTRATEGY / IMPLEMENTATION
- Bachelors degree (Master of Business Administration or Master of Computer Science would be preferable).
- Knowledge of healthcare IT and experience working in the healthcare IT industry a plus.
- At least 15 years of relevant industry, domain or functional
- Some experience designing for cloud computing paradigms (such as Amazon Web Services, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform).
- Experience rebuilding/redesigning existing products on top of entirely new cloud services
- At least 5 years of experience making important architecture and design decisions; such as data domain modeling, application of design patterns, and design using third-party components.
- Willingness, desire and leadership skills to manage a multi-year Digital First Transformation project for the portfolio.
- Business acumen and EQ to work together with product management and product marketing to establish and deliver on a roadmap with respect to design, content, timeframe and budget to achieve business outcomes.
- Experience leading AGILE software development teams
- Expertise with Cloud technologies, specifically moving applications to, and developing in, the cloud
- Proven experience leading a program of developing innovative solutions to develop growth markets.
- Experience managing a complex, large technology organization with multi-layer global teams, including India.
- Recognized subject matter expert among your peer group in the
- Proven track record of enhancing revenues, profitability, optimizing costs, improving customer satisfaction and operational efficiencies
- Forecasting and managing multi-million-dollar development related budgets
- Responsible for on-time, high quality product development, Funded Development, & solutions delivery at optimized cost
- Managing critical account customer escalations and deliver high quality delivery
- Responsible for people development, resource management and enhancing overall productivity
- Responsible for providing a transparent and efficient development methodology to our solutions and development teams
- Ability to travel frequently to customers and development centers, including international travel
LEADING & DEVELOPING OTHERS
- Sees the big picture and partners with others to create strategy
- Makes connections between independent pieces of information to obtain acceptable overall outcome
- Translates strategic ideas into effective solutions
- Ensures implementation occurs on time and within budget
- Inspires high performance by establishing high expectations for self and others; Expects the Best
- Sets expectations in a consistent, clear and concise message
- Ensures activities are directed towards accomplishing organizational goals
- Addresses performance expectations in a timely and objective manner
- Delegates both responsibility and authority to others and rewards success and is supportive at times of failure
- Understands how communication impacts others ability to perform effectively
- Communicates pertinent information in a timely manner to those who need it
- Achieves full understanding through proactive communication
- Listens and takes appropriate action from what is learned
Associated topics: chief technology officer, db2, etl, f#, j2ee, microsoft, software, software development, sw, unix
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...