Fortive Corporation Digital Marketing Specialist in La Vergne, Tennessee
Digital Marketing Specialist
With facilities in the U.S., Canada and abroad, Hennessy Industries is one of the world’s foremost manufacturers of aftermarket wheel-service equipment. Hennessy designs, builds and markets equipment, accessories and consumables under three renowned brand names: AMMCO®, COATS® and BADA®.
For more than 50 years, BADA® has provided one of the most comprehensive selections of wheel weights in the world, and it is now leading the transition from lead weights to the most environmentally friendly alternative – steel.
Hennessy constantly solicits feedback from customers to understand their unique needs and challenges. This open dialogue allows us to continually refine our existing products as well as develop new tools and equipment to meet the demands of a changing marketplace.
Hennessy Industries, a wholly owned subsidiary of Fortive, is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist. The Digital Marketing Specialist assists the marketing team in the development and execution of product management and marketing programs for new and existing products across three wheel service product lines.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Position is responsible to manage the day to day SEO and PPC activities and assist with various tactical items associated with online marketing and advertising. This entails three wheel service brands of equipment, accessories, and consumable products.
• Improve online advertising campaign conversion rates
• Daily campaign management including bid, keyword, targeting and paid search budget
• Maintain and monitor Google Adwords, Yahoo/Bing, Facebook, Google Analytics, etc.
• Perform ad/landing page analysis and make recommendations for improvement
• Support campaign expansion and improvement, research and make recommendations
• Implementation of approved content: Ad copy, landing page content and display ads
• Perform competitive analysis on similar campaigns
• Review SEO site elements such as Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Sitemaps, etc.
• Perform on page SEO site optimization including meta content, content body, header, title, etc.
• Off page SEO activities including link building and recommendations
• Works in conjunction with creative design services to gather required creative assets and branding requirements.
• Design and execute special projects as necessary.
• Assist with email marketing, retargeting and other digital marketing efforts.
QUALIFICATION AND JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Marketing, Communications
• 2-4 years of relevant experience in digital marketing, advertising and/or branding experience a strong plus.
• Understanding of SEO and/or PPC and optimization
• Knowledge of landing page design and best practices
• Knowledge of keyword research tools and best practices
• Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS and other common web programming languages
• Working knowledge of website analytics such as Google Analytics, Omniture or comparable website analytics reporting package.
• Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
• Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with other teams within organization.
Fortive Corporation Overview:
Fortive is a diversified industrial growth company comprised of global businesses that are recognized leaders in attractive markets. With more than $6 billion in annual revenues, Fortive’s well-known brands hold leading positions in field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution.
Fortive is headquartered in Everett, Washington and employs a team of more than 24,000 research and development, manufacturing, sales, distribution, service and administrative employees in more than 40 countries around the world. Our team grows by tackling challenges that accelerate progress and further their careers. With a culture rooted in continuous improvement, the core of our company’s operating model is the Fortive Business System. For more information please visit: http://www.fortive.com/.
Job: Marketing / Communications
Primary Location: North America-United States-TN-La Vergne
Organization: Hennessy Industries
EEO Statement: "The company in which you have expressed employment interest is a subsidiary or affiliate of Fortive Corporation. The subsidiary or affiliate is referred to as a ""Fortive Company."" Fortive Corporation and all Fortive Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The ""EEO is the Law"" poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should call 1-866-272-5573 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation."
Req ID: HEN000300