Fortive Corporation Marketing Data Analyst in La Vergne, Tennessee
Marketing Data Analyst
With facilities in the U.S., Canada and abroad, Hennessy Industries is one of the world’s foremost manufacturers of aftermarket wheel-service equipment. Hennessy designs, builds and markets equipment, accessories and consumables under three renowned brand names: AMMCO®, COATS® and BADA®.
For more than 50 years, BADA® has provided one of the most comprehensive selections of wheel weights in the world, and it is now leading the transition from lead weights to the most environmentally friendly alternative – steel.
Hennessy constantly solicits feedback from customers to understand their unique needs and challenges. This open dialogue allows us to continually refine our existing products as well as develop new tools and equipment to meet the demands of a changing marketplace.
Purpose of Position:
To provide data and catalog support of all product lines functions to specified accounts.
Key Responsibilities B Channel (Program Distribution) Accounts
• Produce and submit annual and quarterly price files for submission to customers
• Coordinate product placement and layout for annual catalogs and quarterly flyers
• Responsible for providing new product information for authoring files
• Leads quarterly corporate product line review meetings
• Participate in quarterly product classification reviews
• Administer outside sales team incentive programs
• Coordinate quarterly outside sales team mailings
• Research and resolve end user rebate disputes
• Facilitates annual stock adjustment returns
• Assist with solutions to service problems
• Special projects as required
This position will interface with sales, engineering, manufacturing, customer
service, field service, and finance.
Measurers of Performance
Sales of assigned accounts and supplier score card (all product lines)
Background and Skill
• B.S. or B.A. in relevant field of study; marketing, engineering or business required
• 2-4 years’ experience in purchasing, accounting, marketing, business to business environment and understanding of distribution channels.
• Ability to perform in a lean, cross-functional, team oriented environment.
• Extensive skills in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Exceptionally strong customer service skills.
Fortive Corporation Overview:
Fortive Corporation Overview:
Fortive is a diversified industrial growth company comprised of global businesses that are recognized leaders in attractive markets. With more than $6 billion in annual revenues, Fortive’s well-known brands hold leading positions in field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution.
Fortive is headquartered in Everett, Washington and employs a team of more than 24,000 research and development, manufacturing, sales, distribution, service and administrative employees in more than 40 countries around the world. Our team grows by tackling challenges that accelerate progress and further their careers. With a culture rooted in continuous improvement, the core of our company’s operating model is the Fortive Business System. For more information please visit: www.fortive.com.
Job: Marketing / Communications
Primary Location: North America-United States-TN-La Vergne
Organization: Hennessy Industries
EEO Statement: "The company in which you have expressed employment interest is a subsidiary or affiliate of Fortive Corporation. The subsidiary or affiliate is referred to as a ""Fortive Company."" Fortive Corporation and all Fortive Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The ""EEO is the Law"" poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should call 1-866-272-5573 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation."
Req ID: HEN000299