Convey Health Solutions Distribution Coordinator - Part Time in Lenexa, Kansas
OVERVIEW/GENERAL PURPOSE OF POSITION
Perform a variety of functions that contribute to the accurate and timely delivery of shipments to customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Check all manifested orders for accuracy
- Erect the appropriate number of each box size on a daily basis.
- Pick and pack the appropriate products and quantities as per the packing slip.
- Determine the appropriate method of shipment, and shipping the orders
- Receive vendor deliveries
- Ensure that the fulfillment stations are properly supplied with the appropriate amount of products.
- Rotate inventory, document inventory adjustments and participate in physical inventory counts.
- Communicate with coworkers, management, staff, customers, and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
- Respond promptly when returning telephone calls and replying to correspondence and faxes.
- Act, dress, and behave in a professional manner to reflect a positive image of the company.
The Receiving Coordinator will be responsible for receiving all incoming deliveries and counting product received against pack slip or purchase order for accuracy. Fork lift certification, organization of product flow and knowledge of warehouse operations required. Report damages and missing items as needed. Assist Purchasing Manager with Product Management and other projects as assigned. This position will work in both a warehouse and office environment depending on the needs of the department. Long periods of standing or sitting may be required.
High School diploma or any equivalent combination of related training and experience.
One year prior shipping/receiving experience in the healthcare industry.
General medical terminology and knowledge related to durable medical equipment supplies.
Education and Experience
Required education, training, licenses, accreditation or certification and number of years and type of directly related experience. If applicable, please identify if an alternate "equivalency" of a combination of education and experience is sufficient.
Degree HS Diploma Preferred major/area of study
Number of years of supervisory/management experience (if any)
Number of years of experience 1 year
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Convey Health Solutions, Inc.