Humana Associate Director of Financial Planning and Analysis in Louisville, Kentucky
The Associate Director, Financial Planning & Analysis analyzes and forecasts financial, economic, and other data to provide accurate and timely information for strategic and operational decisions. The Associate Director, Financial Planning & Analysis requires a solid understanding of how organization capabilities interrelate across department(s).
The Associate Director, Financial Planning & Analysis will hold a key financial leadership position supporting Pharmacy. The role will directly lead a team of up to 5 associates and may take on expanded responsibilities and team members based on business needs. The role will have indirect leadership by working across pharmacy and Humana with leaders at all levels of the organization. Additional responsibilities include:
· Presents financial reporting, projection and budget information monthly to executive leaders.
· Works across all of Pharmacy in developing budgets, financial reporting and projections for the 75 departments in the PBM.
· Works with plan leaders in Humana to set rates for the services provided by the PBM to the plans.
· Works very closely with the financial leaders in Distribution pharmacy on financial, personnel and reporting issues.
· Works closely with Corporate finance teams.
· Collects, compiles, verifies, and analyzes financial information and economic indicators so that senior management has accurate and timely information for making strategic and operational decisions.
· Analyzes the financial implications of proposed investments or other transactions so that senior managers can evaluate alternatives against the organization's business objectives.
· Evaluates industry, economic, financial, and market trends to forecast the organization's short, medium, and long-term financial and competitive position.
· Analyzes revenues, expenses, costs, prices, investments, cash flow, profits, labor market trends, inflation, interest rates, and exchange rates.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, in finance, accounting or related field
6+ years of technical financial experience including; financial, economic, market trend analysis, financial modeling, reporting and budgeting
Strategic thinking and planning capabilities; excellent organizational skills at coordinating and consolidating inputs across multiple functions
2+ years of management experience leading a team
Master's Degree in Business Administration or a CPA strongly preferred
Prior health insurance industry experience working in Finance/Accounting
Prior FP&A experience in a large, public, national and/or multi-national environment
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is our policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or veteran status, except where age, sex, or physical status is a bona fide occupational qualification. View the EEO is the Law poster.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact email@example.com for assistance.
Humana Safety and Security
Humana will never ask, nor require a candidate provide money for work equipment and network access during the application process. If you become aware of any instances where you as a candidate are asked to provide information and do not believe it is a legitimate request from Humana or affiliate, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to validate the request.