DaVita Regional Registration Specialist in Malvern, Pennsylvania
Are you up for the challenge? Do you usually answer the question of “how do you handle pressure and tight deadlines” with “that’s when I do my best work!” Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment? Are you one of those people that just have a knack for remembering things and can recall information easily Can you work at a fast pace, and still maintain that delicate balance of getting right? Do you have prior experience with insurance benefits and coverage If this peaks your interest you might just be the right fit for our Regional Registration Specialist! We’re in the business of making sure our patients benefits are correct and can focus on their care instead of their insurance issues!
Are you intrigued? Do you want to know more? If so, get to know us a little bit better and see what we think makes a great RRS teammate by checking out the fine print below:
• Big picture thinker with a keen focus on details - We employ a variety of tools to do our work, and your ability to understand both general and specific business functions will serve you well in this role.
• Critical thinkers - Are you an individual who enjoys puzzles or trying to figure out the root cause of issues? Someone who enjoys a deep dive or analysis of processes to find solutions?
• Organized and task master – Can you keep track of multiple different reports, tasks, and deadlines, all the while meeting your goals and delivering on time?
• Experience verifying benefits/insurance coverage and reviewing payer denials– We’ve found that prior experience in this area helps you acclimate much quicker!
• Great communications skills – Teammates at DaVita communicate openly, honestly and frequently with both internal and external customers. You’ll need to be a master at this.
• A high school diploma – Did you graduate from high school? Great! Did you graduate from a College or a business program? Even better!
• Intermediate computer skills – We work A LOT in multiple different proprietary programs and databases. If you pick up quick and can learn new software – keep reading!
• This position has multiple different layers and the complexities aren’t for the faint of heart, and the impact we have on our patient’s peace of mind is what keeps us fueled!
Ready to join us? If so, we want to hear from you! Send us your info through our application portal at: