The Mentor Network Caregiver REM in Marshall, Minnesota
Caregiver REM Primary Location: United States-MN-MNMarshall Function: Direct Support Professional (Care Givers) REM Southwest Services
A job with purpose! REM Southwest Services has Full-time, Part-time and Weekend positions available!
Check out our meaningful Caregiver jobs supporting individuals with disabilities in the Marshall, Minnesota area.
Join our awesome team of dedicated Direct Support Professionals supporting Adults with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities in Group Home settings.We have evening, overnight, and weekend shifts available, with full-time and part-time schedules.
This position provides services to Adults with a broad array of disabilities, whether that be behavioral, physical, or mental health through assistance with activities of daily living, similar to Direct Care Providers and Certified Nursing Assistants, such as:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational outings together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible