Freddie Mac Quantitative Analytics Sr in McLean, Virginia
McLean, VA 4
Full Time/Part Time:
Freddie Mac’s Single Family Division is currently seeking a Quantitative Analytics Sr within SF Model, Econometrics, Data Science and Analytics (MEDA) to conduct quantitative analytics and modeling projects in support of fair lending activities.
• Conduct modeling and analytical projects, in support Freddie Mac’s legal department’s fair lending activities, under the supervision of the Fair Lending Analytics Director
• Working under limited direction, evaluate fair lending objectives on individual projects, and propose appropriate methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
• Create presentation materials and documentation to effectively communicate quantitative findings and fair lending implications
• Presentation of output to key stakeholders
Work Location Zip Code:
SF Risk Management
• Doctorate degree (or Master's degree with equivalent work experience) in economics, statistics or a related quantitative field.
• Coursework or work experience applying predictive modeling techniques from finance, statistics, mathematics, data science, and computer programming to large data sets. Qualifying coursework may include--but is not limited to—statistics, mathematical programming, optimization, machine learning, computational methods, design and analysis of algorithms, Bayesian methods, derivatives, and Monte Carlo methods/modeling.
• Coursework or work experience writing statistical and/or optimization programs to develop models and algorithms. Programming languages may include--but are not limited to--Python, R, SQL, Java, SAS, and MATLAB.
Work Location City:
Econ & Finance Modeling Senior
• Experience in fair lending analytics and modeling
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you’ll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.
Work Location State:
Quantitative Analytics & Modeling