Honeywell Graduate Chemical Engineer - Kuwaiti National in Mina Abdulla Office; Al Wafra Road 306, United States
Graduate Chemical Engineer - Kuwaiti National
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Join an innovative team that will provide you the ability to make an impact and contribute!
Develop and design chemical manufacturing processes. You will apply the principles of chemistry, biology, physics, and mathematics to solve problems that involve the production or use of chemicals, fuel, drugs, food, and many other products. You will help run experiments and tests to aid in the development of improved manufacturing procedures and processes.
- Ensures that required prerequisites (e.g. design inputs, tools, documentation, deliverables, schedule, budget are in place prior to commencing work
- Produces part(s) of detailed design specifications under supervision
- Executes technical work assignment to appropriate standards and quality systems
- Executes test work assignments to appropriate standards and quality systems
- Executes documentation work assignments to appropriate standards and quality systems
- Proactively recommends potential quality and efficiency improvements within the engineering group
- Shares technical knowledge with project team, supervisor, own discipline and other engineering disciplines
- Reports progress and technical problems and/or changes to project lead engineer or principal engineer
We will provide you with extensive, hands on training. This is an 18 month program, involving 6 month rotations - 1 of which will likely be in the US. Following your success on this program, you will move into a permanent position where you will further develop your niche skill set and travel extensively around the globe.
This is an incredibly unique and fantastic opportunity for a graduate in Chemical Engineering, who is genuinely excited about the prospect of building a lasting & successful career with a global industry leader.
25 Perform laboratory testing
25 Adjust and calibrate instruments
25 Research new methods
25 Lead improvement iniatives
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Kuwaiti passport
- Passion and drive to succeed within a global, multinational organization
- Thirst for knowledge
Excellent English communication skills
Ability to travel extensively
- Desire to commit to a long term career with Honeywell
- An understanding of engineering principles and mathematics
- An aptitude for, and interest in chemistry
- Project management skills
- Resource management skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving ability
- The ability to work as part of a team
Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- Extensive Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req146699
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Mina Abdulla Office; Al Wafra Road 306, Shuiba West.Industr.Area,bl.5, Kuwait, KWT 13069 KWT
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.