Fairview Health Services Director of Sales and Outreach in Minneapolis, Minnesota
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others
Come grow with us! Ebenezer is celebrating our 100th year of service and we’re growing at an unprecedented rate!
As part of the Ebenezer Minneapolis Campus of Senior Living, Loren on Park assisted living is located in the heart of the Historic Phillips neighborhood in revitalized Midtown Minneapolis. We boast an exceptional team of caregivers who believe in our mission toheal, discover, and educate for longer healthier, meaningful lives.
The Sales and Outreach Director assists in creating and implementing a marketing plan aimed at maintaining full occupancy for the Ebenezer housing community. This position is based primarily in the community and significant time is devoted to working with external referral resources. This position will need to be somewhat flexible for tours and move ins.
Establishes and supports a sales and marketing plan aimed at full occupancy
Promotes positive customer relations
Serves as a resource to residents and families seeking information
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Communications or equivalent experience required
Aging Services of MN Sales and Marketing certificate preferred
Three to five years similar experience preferred
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Ebenezer is Minnesota’s largest senior living operator with over 100 years of experience serving older adults. As part of Fairview Health Services, Ebenezer is dedicated to healing, discovering and educating for longer, healthier and more meaningful lives.
Why work for Ebenezer? Ebenezer employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. Ebenezer has been consistently recognized as a Top Workplace by the Star Tribune. Here are some of the reasons why:
• Amazing Benefits (up to 16 pd. days off a year!) and competitive pay!
• Communities throughout MN and IA – find a location near you!
• When you work for Ebenezer you are treating the whole person: body, mind and spirit
• Whether you’re on the front lines of resident care or supporting the work of your colleagues, your efforts are recognized and valued at Ebenezer
• Work for a company with core values that align with yours. We have a culture of caring for others and are grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion & Innovation
• A wide variety of career options and opportunities for reinvention. Growth potential within Ebenezer and with our Fairview partners
• An emphasis on work/life balance
• Through training and educational programs including tuition reimbursement. We invest in both the personal and professional development of our employees
Our employees represent the best of who we are and what we are about. We’re always looking for individuals who share our commitment of helping older adults make their lives more independent, healthful, meaningful and secure. We hope you will consider joining Team Ebenezer!
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/DisabledAll qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status.
Requisition ID 2018-22872
Requisition Post Information* : Posted Date Non-Clinical Professional
Community Loren On Park
Hours per 2 weeks 80