Sutter Health Maintenance Tech II in Modesto, California
The Maintenance Technician II is responsible for the general maintenance and upkeep of the various facilities within Sutter Affiliate. Provides light electrical, plumbing, general installation, repair and replacement of medical and non-medical equipment, painting, grounds maintenance, etc. in order to maintain the various facilities. Position is responsible for overseeing the removal and transfer of bio-hazardous materials from care centers to a holding area to await removal by a contracted service. This position will also act as a lead to the Maintenance Assistant/Technician.
High School Diploma or equivalent education/experience required.
Licensures and Certifications
Valid California Drivers License with 0 points required
• 2 years of experience in building and grounds maintenance required
• 6 mos-2 years must have current HVAC system and control experience required. Certification is a plus.
Skills and Knowledge
• Knowledge and experience in various aspects of facilities maintenance. This would include, but not limited to, electrical, plumbing, building and grounds maintenance.
• Previous hospital or medical facilities experience a plus.
• Must be self starter with a proven background of reliability and performance.
• Must be familiar with current ADA requirements.
• Must be neat, clean and personable.
Organization: Sutter Outpatient Services
Employee Status: Regular
Position Status: Non-Exempt
Job Shift: Day/Evening
Shift Hours: 8 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled: Monday-Friday
Weekend Requirements: Other
Schedule: Full Time
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period: 80
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, registered domestic partner status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin (including possession of a driver's license issued to individuals who did not present proof of authorized presence in the U.S.), age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, political affiliation, pregnancy or perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical condition, genetic information or any other characteristic made unlawful by local, state, or federal law, ordinance or regulation. External hires must pass a background check/drug screening. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state, and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
- Sutter Health Jobs