HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Local Access Security Coordinator - Work From Home in Nashville, Tennessee
WHY HCA? At its founding in 1968, Nashville-based HCA was one of the nation's first hospital companies. Today, one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA is comprised of locally-managed facilities that include more than 250 hospitals and freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and the United Kingdom, employing approximately 230,000 people. Approximately four to five percent of all inpatient care delivered in the country today is provided by HCA facilities resulting in more than 26M patient encounters each year. HCA is committed to the care and improvement of human life and strives to deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare in the communities we serve. Building on the foundation provided by our Mission & Values, HCA puts patients first and works to constantly improve the care we provide by implementing measures that support our caregivers, help ensure patient safety and provide the highest possible quality.
Additional Facts: • Ranked 63 in Fortune 500 • Competitive Fortune 100, industry matched salaries and yearly merit increase • Computerworld Top 50 Best Places to Work in IT annually since 2009 • Named one of the “World’s Most Ethical Companies” annually since 2010 • 106 HCA hospitals are on The Joint Commission’s list of top performers on key quality measures.
JOB SUMMARY The Local Access Coordinator I provides services to provision user access to HCA and Parallon systems. Responsibilities include initial assessment, triage, research, and resolution of user access requests. The Local Access Coordinator 1 is responsible for using user access tools and other processes to provision accounts as necessary in a timely manner and to provide reports on user access or provide decision support data based on system usage.
Additional support duties include employees and clients of the Parallon Shared Service Centers across the country.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES • Provisions, maintains, and removes security privileges for users of Parallon& HCA Systems.
• Participates in development/review of division security processes/procedures under supervision of Zone Operations Manager.
• Partners with facility Human Resources, facility IT team and business owners to define and maintain role based access.
• Maintains access management systems (UIP) and documentation.
• Provides education to Division/SSC management and business partners (nursing schools, contract services, etc)
• Coordinates efforts with other LSC teams to provision access
• Works with the Division / SSC Service Desk and provides necessary security/tier 2 support for user access incidents.
• Works with members of the corporate/desktop/network teams and other workgroups within IT&S on projects and initiatives as needed.
• Represents LSC and User Access group on project teams as needed.
• Adheres to and supports HCA IT&S standards, policies, and procedures.
• Maintains and protects confidentiality with regard to all aspects of patient care and employee information.
• Adheres to Code of Conduct and Mission and Value statements.
• Performs other duties as assigned
EXPERIENCE Less than 1 year
EDUCATION College Graduate Preferred
OTHER / SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS • Basic understanding of Identity Management principles and their application across computing platforms.
• Excellent interpersonal, customer service and communication skills.
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as a team player.
• Ability to manage changing workloads while maintaining a sense of priorities and delivering quality service within required timeframes.
• Adaptability, analytical and problem solving ability and attention to detail.
• SharePoint technology understanding
• InfoPath knowledge and understanding
• Proficiency in using support software tools.
• Customer service orientation and /or prior customer service training.
• Strong understanding of HCA security-related procedures.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORKING CONDITIONS Requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare and communicate appropriate reports. Requires occasional lifting of papers or boxes. Work is an office environment. Work may be stressful at times. Contact may involve dealing with angry or upset people. Staff must remain flexible and available to provide staffing assistance for any/all disaster or emergency situations.
Job: *Information Technology
Title: Local Access Security Coordinator - Work From Home
Location: Tennessee-Nashville-Corporate Main Campus
Requisition ID: 10207-24877