Arup IT Analyst in New York, New York
At Arup, our innovative spirit compels us to express our ingenuity in unique ways — developing many of the world’s most innovative and sustainable buildings, transport and civil engineering projects. Arup is a global engineering and consulting firm of over 13,000 creative minds. Our integrated approach to engineering and design brings together the best professionals to meet our clients’ needs. We are currently seeking an IT Analyst to work as part of our Regional IT Team from our New York location.
In this position you will provide skilled technical support and assistance to internal staff at Arup. Your solid communication and troubleshooting skills will enable successful daily interactions with staff via telephone, e-mails, chats, self-service, and face-to-face. You will be a member of a regional team that supports staff with their computing needs. Key requirements within this role are: provide desktop support while maintaining IT service level agreements; follow defined departmental procedures, and possess strong written and verbal communication with the staff and other IT team members. This individual will be proactive with their communications and follow-up to colleagues and our clients.
• 3 years of Helpdesk and/or Desktop technical support experience in a Windows 7 and 10 environment, Active Directory, Office 365, Outlook, Skype for Business, OneDrive, Anti-virus, and Remote Access (ex. Cisco AnyConnect)
• Knowledge of personal computing standards, MAC and Windows OS in a client/server based LAN and WLAN network using TCP/IP protocols
• Ability to diagnose and repair hardware and software issues
• Troubleshooting network connectivity and protocols (ex. DHCP, TCP/IP, Proxies, Wireless)
• Familiarity with IOS and Android mobile devices and Mobile Device Management tools
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills across all levels of the organization
• Be a self-starter who takes initiative to work and develop holistic solutions
• Continually exercises critical thought and judgment to determine the most appropriate action
• An Associate’s Degree or equivalent Technical Certification(s) in Information Technology and prior experience working in a professional services organization
• Ticketing and/or ITSM experience is a plus (ServiceNow preferred)
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite and Acrobat, BlueBeam Revu are a plus
• Familiarity with Anti-virus/spyware/malware solutions
• Microsoft or IT related Technical Certifications are a plus (ex. A , Network , Security )
• Provide IT support and assistance to resolve issues quickly and effectively
• Monitor and respond quickly to tickets received through the Service Desk ticketing system
• Take action on tickets assigned to the appropriate queues, and process first-in first-out based on priority
• Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for local and remote workstations
• Support internal moves by receiving, preparing, and deploying computers and phones; maintaining conference rooms for video conferences; managing hardware inventory; and e-waste disposal, etc.
• Document IT procedures and resolutions for client based solutions
• Participate with special projects when necessary
Arup offers an excellent benefits package including healthcare, 401k match of 10%, Paid Time Off (PTO) and bonus compensation in the form of Profit Share.
Share your passion and experience in a global culture that believes your potential to achieve is endless. This is your opportunity to shine.
Arup is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Job: Information Technology
Title: IT Analyst
Location: New York-New York
Requisition ID: NEW0000I1
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled