JPMorgan Chase Wealth Management - Endowments & Foundations Group Sr Investor - VP or ED in New York, New York
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.8 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
The Endowments and Foundations Group within the private bank focuses exclusively on meeting the investment needs of not-for-profit organizations ranging from $25mm - $500mm in assets globally.
Endowments and Foundations Global Investment Specialists provide not-for-profit organizations ranging from $25mm - $500mm in assets with strategic and tactical investment advice based on their overall understanding of the organization’s objectives and long-term goals. This includes providing the most appropriate investment solutions utilizing proprietary and non-proprietary investment products, including risk mitigation strategies as well as liquidity management.
Investor Roles and Responsibilities:
Provide investment expertise for the integrated team:
• Market expert
• Strategic and tactical investment views
• Knowledge of JPMorgan's investment products and services
Play lead role in investment dialogue with client:
• Understand client's investment plan, goals and objectives and work with Banker to develop investment plan
• Advise clients on holistic asset allocation and portfolio construction
• Advise clients on tactical asset allocation shifts
• Execute investment solutions in client accounts in accordance with client plans. Such solutions include: Investment Management, Mutual Funds, Structured Products, Hedge Funds, Private Equity, Foreign Exchange, as well as execution of more traditional brokerage transactions. These traditional transactions include equity and fixed income trading as well as restricted stock and 10b5-1 plans.
Contribute to JPMorgan client experience, new business development and revenue growth by:
• Participating in new marketing initiatives with Bankers and other Integrated Team Members
• Being attentive to identifying and developing new business opportunities
• At least six years of prior industry experience is required
• Self disciplined & self-motivated
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to work independently & on a team
• Must possess series 7 & 63 licenses
• Strong knowledge of investment products
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.