Howard Hanna Administrative Assistant in New York
Howard Hanna seeks an Administrative Assistant to join our Hanna Commercial Real Estate Office in Buffalo, NY. Looking for an enthusiastic, tech-savvy individual to provide administrative, secretarial and advertising support to the branch office and sales agents. This is a full-time position at 40 hours per week.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answers telephone, directs calls and greets visitors
- Compiles/organizes weekly deals from the Buffalo News
- Monitors and orders office supplies
- Maintains files for agents
- Performs general secretarial duties (data entry, typing, filing, mailings etc.) for the office manager and sales agents
- Enters and maintains Google Drive Database
- Maintains office in a neat, orderly and attractive manner
- May perform other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude when interacting with sales associates, clients, vendors and co-workers. Must possess exemplary customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate professionally in oral and written fashion.
- Must possess strong clerical and administrative skills.
- Proven computer skills and experience in using applications such as Word, Excel, and Outlook. Must be able to type with accuracy.
- Must possess good judgment and problem solving skills.
- Prior experience in an office administrative role is preferred
- High school diploma required; business school education desirable
Please send resumes to Bill Heussler at: email@example.com
Hanna Holdings, Inc. affiliates and assigns are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of such factors as race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran's status or disability. The Company abides by all local, state and federal laws and regulations affecting the hiring of employees.
Location: , NY