Robert Half International Project Coordinator in Newbury Park, California
OfficeTeam is looking for an ambitious and success-driven Project Coordinator. We are looking for a responsible Project Coordinator to administer and organize all types of projects, from simple activities to more complex plans. Project Coordinator responsibilities include working closely with our Project Manager to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes and budgets for projects. You will perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries.
How you will make an impact
• Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
• Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
• Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
• Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
• Help prepare budgets
• Analyze risks and opportunities
What we're looking for
• An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
• Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
• Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Planner
To be considered for this dynamic opportunity please submit your resume to email@example.com
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $21.00 - $23.00 / Hourly
Location: Newbury Park, CA
Date Posted: August 15, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00510-9502126940
Staffing Area: OfficeTeam
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs