WMS Gaming Inc. Customer Service Rep in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Customer Service Rep
Job ID #:IRC12612Location:Oklahoma City, OK
Functional Area:Customer Service
Position Type:Full Time Regular
Lottery games are one of the biggest consumer products on the planet and Scientific Games is the world’s largest supplier. Our lottery games have been entertaining and thrilling players since 1973. Most importantly our games fund good causes like education, health and welfare, senior citizens, roads, bridges and the environment.
Scientific Games supports lotteries in more than 50 countries by delivering industry leading marketing and insights, unmatched retailer innovation, developing first class mobile-based products and most recently launching our virtual SG Sports betting platform.
We are looking for employees interested in helping Scientific Games strengthen our position as the world’s foremost leader in lottery products and services.
The Tel-Sell Representative (TSR) is the direct source of ticket sales for the Lottery. The TSR is responsible for contacting assigned Lottery retailers via telephone and securing orders for instant lottery tickets from those retailers, as well as handling Lottery related questions and/or problems encountered, resulting in maximum sales of tickets through professional and thorough sales techniques.
• Contact retailers within assigned call list on a regular call cycle.
• Provide information and sales about new and existing games and promotions.
• Employ professional telephone sales techniques to insure Lottery retailers order the appropriate number of packs for their sales and call frequency.
• Access appropriate computer screens and input sales and sales related data.
• Develop positive working relationships with Lottery retailers, resulting in motivated, pro-Lottery attitudes wherever possible.
• Provide regular and consistent feedback from Lottery retailers to management, sharing retailer suggestions, ideas, and/or questions in a timely fashion.
• Develop a sound business relationship with assigned Lottery Representatives
• Handle incoming calls from Lottery retailers, resolving problems or questions as they relate to inventory needs, current promotions, order status/tracking and other lottery related needs, insuring that all calls receive complete attention and thorough follow-up.
• All other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Customer Service experience preferred
• Advanced understanding of telephone sales principles and techniques
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Basic computer skills
SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click hereEEOC Poster.