Lockheed Martin Information Assurance Engineer Sr in Orlando, Florida
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
The Information Assurance Engineer will provide security engineering designs and implementation in all aspects of Information Assurance and Information Security (InfoSec) Engineering. The selected individual will be required to assess and mitigate system security threats/risks throughout the program life cycle; validate system security requirements definition and analysis; verify security requirements; support development of Risk Management Framework (RMF) assessment and authorization documentation; support secure systems operations and maintenance. The Information Assurance Engineer must be able to perform in a fast paced environment, with multiple releases and multiple baselines.
25% travel is required for this position.
Desired Skills: - Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience interfacing with customers.
- Demonstrated ability to own the process and move forward with minimal direction.
- Experience working with DoD systems and architectures.
- Top Secret Clearance with ability to obtain Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI).
- Previous experience with Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) STIGs and Information Assurance Vulnerability Managements (IAVMs).
- Experience with Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Proficient with vulnerability scanning tools: STIGviewer and ACAS/Nessus.
- CISSP, Security+ or other relevant security certification.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret DoD Security clearance.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.