SOS International LLC Target Digital Network Analyst 2 in Reston, Virginia
For 29 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in New York City, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
1-180713-7220: Target Digital Network Analyst 2
Location U.S. - Virginia - Reston
Open Date 7/13/2018
SOS International LLC (SOSi)is seeking an experienced and talented Target Digital Network Analyst to add to its team. This position is located in Reston, VA.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
The Target Digital Network Analyst conducts advanced analysis of collection and open-source data to ensure target continuity, to profile targets and their activities, and develop techniques to gain more target information. The Target Digital Network Analyst has an understanding of the principles and methods of exploiting foreign communications and communication systems to identify, collect, analyze process and disseminate information in accordance with established requirements and priorities; analyzes DNI data for reportable intelligence information and building target profiles; maintains appropriate databases for targeting, tasking, and analysis; performs sustained target analysis and enhancement through the use of DNI and DNR analytic techniques; analyzes DNI data to identify new access development opportunities for follow-on collection requirements; performs research using open source and classified sources to develop comprehensive baseline profiles of designated target sets; identifies intelligence gaps and evaluating the intelligence gathered in order to either tailor current collection or enable new collection to close the gaps.
- Current TS/SCI with Polygraph.
Minimum of 8 years demonstrated experience related to the job description.
At least 2 of the years of experience must have been within the last 5 years.
- Prior demonstrated experience in the use of software applications and databases associated with network analysis and target development
- Ability to monitor and develop target across several communications technologies.
- Capable of executing own and others’ tasking.
- Able to independently task across all authorities, maintaining compliance, without releaser, oversight officer or legal rejection/modification.
- Capable of building analytics for more complex discovery and analysis tasks.
- Understands multiple internet protocols, telecommunications technologies, and internet routing
- Understands multiple communications protocols and can analyze technical data from collected information for new collection opportunities.
- Can evaluate information for signs of communications changes and identify alternate means of communication.