Robert Half International Credentialing Specialist in Scottsdale, Arizona
We currently have an opportunity for a detailed, highly-skilled Credentialing Specialist at a healthcare organization. You will be responsible for all aspects of the credentialing process for this organization. Are you detail oriented and interested in working in the growing healthcare industry, then we may have a position for you.
How you will make an impact:
• Completing and processing provider credentialing applications
• Compiling and maintaining current and accurate data for all providers
• Maintaining knowledge of current health plan and agency requirements for credentialing providers
• Providing credentialing and privileging verifications if applicable
• Maintaining strict confidentiality; adhering to all HIPAA guidelines/regulations
What we're looking for:
• 2 years of current and relevant credentialing experience
• Ability to handle multiple tasks to prioritize needs and expedite credentialing upon request
• Strong attention to detail
• Sound written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of information and exercise good judgment and discretion in handling and disseminating information
• Microsoft Office knowledge required
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $18.50 - $21.27 / Hourly
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Date Posted: August 15, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00216-9502126213
Staffing Area: OfficeTeam
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs