Amazon Web Services Associate Corporate Counsel, Global Subsidiaries in Seattle, Washington
Work hard, have fun, and make history with Amazon’s legal team. Amazon is seeking an Associate Corporate Counsel to join its Global Subsidiaries team. The candidate must have a strong corporate law and corporate governance background and be able to work closely with attorneys, paralegals, and other in-house legal professionals responsible for maintaining Amazon's subsidiaries around the world. The candidate must also be able to manage complex corporate restructuring projects, research and advise on corporate law issues in multiple jurisdictions, and work effectively with outside counsel in foreign jurisdictions. Finally, the candidate must be flexible and willing to work extended hours when necessary. A minimum of two years of experience working at a top national or regional law firm or the law department of a global company is required. The position is located in Seattle.
Juris Doctor degree and membership in good standing in at least one state bar
- 2+ years of experience working at a top national or regional law firm or the law department of a global company
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Sound and practical business judgment, as well as common sense
- A proven ability to manage a large number and variety of mission-critical projects, working with other cross-functional teams and often in ambiguous environments
Deep knowledge of Delaware law and/or Washington law
- Experience with tax, accounting, and intercompany matters
- Experience with corporate restructuring projects and governance and maintenance of entities in multiple jurisdictions
Experience with M&A transactions and investments
Strong client-service and customer orientation
Share this job
CompanyAmazon.com Services, Inc.
Company/Location (search) : Country (Full Name)United States