Amazon Web Services Senior Marketing Manager, Launch Planning & Strategy in Seattle, Washington
Amazon Web Services has an opening for a Sr Marketing Manager – Launch Manager focused on Launch Planning & Strategy within AWS Training & Certification. The ideal candidate thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced and innovative environment, and brings strong experience managing projects and programs, leading cross-functional teams, developing/implementing product training, and driving change. As the leader for Launch Marketing Planning & Strategy, you will be responsible for leading the creation and execution of global marketing campaigns centered around new feature and product launches. You will collaborate cross-functionally with AWS Training & Certification product, business development, marketing, training, finance, and our customer service teams to ensure that employees are trained and operationally ready for the launch of new services.
The primary responsibilities include:
· Build and own a strategic marketing plan to mature existing--and develop new--sets of Launch marketing campaign with defined workflows/processes, well-defined R&Rs, explicit timelines and engagement models.
· Collaborate effectively with AWS Training & Certification product teams, marketing, subject matter experts (SMEs) and others on the AWS Training & Certification team to develop marketing campaigns, toolkits and collateral
· Evaluate, measure, calibrate and continuously improve Launch marketing planning and strategy as well as best practices
· Evangelize and educate AWS key-constituencies on how to partner with AWS Training & Certification Field Marketing to deliver the best support and ensure customer adoption, engagement and success
· Provide direction for how to scale and ensure marketing launch readiness for the support team globally as AWS continues to innovate and grow rapidly
· Leading and influencing others effectively to achieve cross-functional alignment on goals and successful marketing launch execution
· Perform needs analyses using available data and evaluate program results to continuously improve current and future marketing launch campaigns
· Establish processes, tools, and tracking/reporting mechanisms to streamline and simplify launch preparations and readiness.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about the growth and success of AWS Training & Certification and our customers, particularly as it relates to managing launch readiness and corresponding marketing campaigns. Candidates will have experience in supporting product and service launches, managing projects/programs, and working cross functionally.
· Bachelor's degree
· At least 10 years in Program and/or Project Management
· Should have proven track record in leading large scale complex cross-functional projects or programs
· 8+ years experience in product marketing or management
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Share this job
CompanyAmazon Web Services, Inc.
Position CategoryMarketing & PR
Company/Location (search) : Country (Full Name)United States