Amazon Web Services Senior Supply Chain Manager, Network Transformation in Seattle, Washington
Amazon Global Logistics (AGL) is a team of highly experienced logistics professionals, carrier specialists and program managers focused on improving the speed and reliability of Amazon’s cross-border logistics capabilities.
We have an opening for a Senior Manager, Global Network Transformation within Amazon Global Logistics-Inbound. In this role, you will build out new capabilities in origin/destination logistics and ensure seamless transition of new capabilities into ongoing operations. You will work across multiple teams to design transportation products, processes and systems that introduce new capabilities for global logistics. Success is measured in supply chain speed, cost and reliability. This role is highly collaborative and the ideal candidate will bring experience in both Program/Product/Project management as well as background and experience in global transportation operations.
Responsibilities include scoping, planning and managing highly complex strategic initiatives, managing multiple cross-functional workstreams, sourcing and analyzing data and KPI’s, managing implementation of new operational processes, managing stakeholder communication and ensuring daily transportation network performance.
· BA or BS in Business, Supply Chain Management, Computer Science, Business Intelligence, or a related field.
· 5+ years of increasing responsibility in import transportation product leadership.
· Experience managing multiple cross-functional workstreams in highly matrixed environments.
· Quantitative analysis skills (including deep knowledge of Excel and SQL).
· Experience managing retail inbound supply chain.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to simplify complex topics for broad audiences across all levels.
· Ability to estimate, schedule and track projects; proactively manage and mitigate risks.
· Proven ability to quantify business impact and prioritize work accordingly
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/Age
· MBA or MS in Supply Chain Management, Business, or Computer Science.
· Experience in supply chain consulting.
· Experience leading Organizational Change Management and/or Communication.
Share this job
CompanyAmazon.com Services, Inc.
Position CategorySupply Chain/Transportation Management
Company/Location (search) : Country (Full Name)United States