Amazon Web Services Software Development Engineer in Seattle, Washington
Come change the way the world sees the Cloud!
Amazon CloudWatch gives customers actionable visibility into the health of their applications and services. Today we run one of the largest time-series data stores on the planet and teams in CloudWatch solve problems of massive metric ingestion, distributed systems/cloud computing, data visualization, log processing and analytics, anomaly detection, and predictive analytics. Our services are the “eyes and ears” for customers everywhere, both inside Amazon along with AWS customers across the world.
Want to make a big impact for enterprise customers? We are looking for software development engineers that are passionate about reliability and building systems to improve the AWS customer experience. The AWS SDK Metrics team owns a service that allows customers to share metrics and diagnostic data with AWS Enterprise Support without writing custom code. You'll get to work with technologies around data ingestion, stream processing, and analytics to make the data actionable.
CloudWatch has a fast-paced environment where we “Work Hard, Have Fun, Make History.” On a typical day, our software development engineers might deep dive to root cause a customer issue, release the latest new feature, consult with the top engineers at Amazon, or discuss new approaches to building and operating at scale. You'll be surrounded by people who are incredibly smart, passionate about monitoring, and believe that we are only scratching the surface of what CloudWatch can really do to help application and service owners everywhere.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
• 3+ years professional experience in software development
• Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, or Java
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
• Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
• Experience writing complex scripts and/or object-oriented code in programming languages such as Go or Python
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Share this job
CompanyAmazon.com Services, Inc.
Position CategorySoftware Development
Company/Location (search) : Country (Full Name)United States