The Walt Disney Company Amsterdam - Greeting - Ticketing Host (F/M) in Spotswood, New Jersey
From the car parks to the Park entrances, from performance venues to the heart of the attractions, the Park Operations Division accompanies our guests on every step of their stay at Disneyland® Paris.
Courteous and efficient, the members of this division greet, inform and guide our guests, enabling them to enjoy a magical experience throughout their stay at the Resort.
Your day-to-day responsibilities
The Park Operations Division, comprising some 1700 Cast Members (Disney employees), offers you a varied and exciting work experience at the very heart of customer relations. You will join the Guest Entry department as part of a 50- to 150-person team at Disneyland Park Ticketing or Walt Disney Studios Park Ticketing or the Annual Passport Office or Guest Parking.
You duties include:
• Greeting and advising guests from around the world, recommending the ticket or service that best meets their needs.
• Building customer loyalty by proposing annual passports or multiday tickets, informing and advising on what ticket best suits guest wants and needs
• Interacting with our guests: you will be the first person in direct contact with guests upon their arrival (purchasing tickets, greeting at the car park booth, greeting at Park entrances, etc.)
• Improving the guest experience in the face of unforeseen events (problem with a ticket, a guest’s birthday, etc.) by offering alternatives and/or solutions: you are “the” person who will enhance their stay
• Managing guest flow prior to Park daily opening and as guests exit (after the parades or daily closing)
Do you have the right profile?
• You are very energetic, cheerful and interested in developing your customer service skills in an international context
• Structured and organised, you are capable of learning and remembering many procedures
• You have an excellent command of French (B2) and intermediate level (B1) English as well as a third European language.
• You are available to work weekday and weekend shifts in the hours between 6.30 am and 0.30 am
The Disneyland Paris difference
• The opportunity to work in an international context and handle complex situations
• A chance for professional and personal development thanks to the involvement of your management
• A comprehensive integration session and intensive on-the-job training to cover (nearly!) every eventuality
• And, especially, a chance to work in an exceptional multicultural environment, all concentrated on one site
So... are you ready for a fantastic human adventure?
Come join 16,000 colleagues (Cast Members) who all share one and the same objective: making Disney magic come alive for our 15 million annual guests.
You provide the talent, and we’ll provide the means to make it shine. Apply today!
job located in Marne-la-Vallée France
Job ID: 637148BR
Location: Spotswood,New Jersey
Job Posting Company: Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products