The Walt Disney Company Amsterdam - Hospitality - Reception and Concierge Host (F/M) in Spotswood, New Jersey
Representing the fifth largest hotel hub in France, our 7 theme hotels are an integral part of the guest experience during a stay at Disneyland® Paris. Ranging from 2-star to 5-star, our hotels offer a variety of services: luggage handling, reception, room service, dining options, swimming pools, etc. Anticipating client needs and providing personalized service, paying careful attention to details, we ensure guest satisfaction by striving for service excellence at all times. Your day-to-day responsibilities At the heart of customer relations, you will be part of a 50- to 100-person reception team at one of our Disney® hotels and enjoy a varied and exciting work experience where no two days are alike.
Your duties will be:
• Processing hotel guest check•in and check•out respecting procedures and protocols
• Reviewing the contents of guests’ reservation package with them and explaining how their stay is organized
• Creating personalized interaction with our guests in relation with the theme of your hotel and exceeding their expectations
• Orienting guests in your hotel lobby and answering any questions they might have, never losing sight of your objective: optimizing their day at our Resort
• Improving guests’ experience in the face of unforeseen or special events (pool closed, a guest’s birthday, etc.) by offering alternatives and/or solutions: you are “the” person who will enhance their stay
• Making additional sales: proposing a room upgrade, tickets to a dinner show, breakfast…
Do you have the right profile?
• You are very energetic, cheerful and interested in developing your customer service skills in an international context
• Your natural empathy will help you meet your objective of satisfying every client, no matter what the situation
• You are comfortable working on computers and learning new programs
• A first work experience is ideal, but not required
• You speak excellent French (B2) and English (B2) as well as a third European language (B1+/B2)
• You are available to work weekday and weekend shifts in the hours between 7 am and 0.30 am
The Disneyland Paris difference
• The opportunity to gain experience in an international context and manage complex situations
• With over 77% occupancy rates in our hotels, every day is a new adventure and there is no such thing as routine
• A chance for professional and personal development thanks to a decentralized management approach
• A comprehensive integration session and intensive on-the-job training cover (nearly!) every eventuality
• And, especially, a chance to work in an exceptional multicultural environment, all concentrated on one site
So… are you ready for a fantastic human adventure?
Come join 16,000 colleagues (Cast Members) who all share one and the same objective: making Disney magic come alive for our 15 million annual guests.
You provide the talent, and we’ll provide the means to make it shine. Apply today!
job located in Marne-la-Vallée France
Job ID: 637149BR
Location: Spotswood,New Jersey
Job Posting Company: Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products