SSM Health Environmental Service Aide - Housekeeping - Floor Technician in St. Louis, Missouri
Under general supervision, performs aseptic cleaning associated with patient care units, ancillary areas, and administrative offices. Supports care delivery on patient units by maintaining sanitation standards and providing customer service. Performs aseptic cleaning associated with patient care units, ancillary areas, and administrative offices. Supports care delivery on patient units by maintaining sanitation standards and providing customer service.
- Develops exceptional patient satisfaction by consistently using established aseptic cleaning protocol and seeks to determine additional patient/customer needs to fulfill that demand.
- Promotes exceptional safety by appropriately marking the work area with safety signage and using designating chemicals for proper cleaning.
- Ensures exceptional clinical/service outcomes by observing and utilizing prescribed sanitizing protocol and employing meticulous hand hygiene practices.
- Enhances exceptional employee satisfaction by recognizing colleagues as co-workers and being sensitive to respect of others. Fosters an attitude of reconciliation and cooperation between shifts and departments.
- Contributes to exceptional physician satisfaction by developing positive relationships with nursing and ancillary units.
- Produces exceptional financial performance by completing all tasks during the assigned shift time and practicing stewardship of productive time.
- Improves exceptional growth by contributing to team building and collaborating with co-workers to affect efficiency and economy of force.
*SSM Health will implement a new minimum wage of $11 per hour throughout its four-state system which will take effect in January 2017. This job is one impacted by this increase. Learn morehere *
*Please note this is not an application for an open position. If you meet the basic qualifications for the role, a recruiter may be in touch by phone or email to ask you to complete the next step of the process to be considered for a job opportunity.*
- High School or equivalent (GED)
*SSM Health Care - St. Louis – *
With seven hospitals, nearly 2,500 staff physicians and 11,500 employees, SSM Health is committed to serving the comprehensive health needs of St. Louis area residents. The health care network includes SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital; SSM Health DePaul Hospital - St. Louis; SSM Rehabilitation Network; SSM Health St. Clare Hospital - Fenton; SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - St. Charles; SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - Wentzville; SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - Lake Saint Louis and SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital - St. Louis.
Req ID: 18008002
Primary Location: Missouri-St. Louis-SSM Health - St. Louis
SSM Health - St. Louis (0130)
Weekend Rotation: Varied
Normal work hours: Professional Services
Job: SSM Health - St. Louis
Organization: SSM Health, St. Louis
Work Locations: SSM Health - St. Louis (0130)