Healix, Inc. Client Services Analyst in Texas
Client Services Analyst
Hours:8:30am - 5:30pm
Contact: Toni Davis
Bachelor's of Science
For over 28 years, Healix has supported healthcare providers through innovative products and services. Whether we are managing an office infusion center within a physician's practice or providing high quality compounded sterile preparations to a hospital system, our team is dedicated to helping our clients provide extraordinary patient care.
Working at Healix means that you have the opportunity to impact thousands of patients each day while sharpening your business skills across multiple disciplines. We are looking for talented individuals with a passion for creating progressive solutions and who thrive in a fast-paced, rewarding work environment.
HEALIX HAS AN IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR:
AClient Services Analystto join our expert team of business and healthcare minded professionals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Client Services Analyst position is the entry role within the management development program, a track designed to train and prepare Division Managers within the Client Services Department. The program strategically exposes the Client Services Analyst to both the healthcare industry and company-specific business knowledge, allowing the Analyst to understand the clinical and financial aspects of the business model. Healix Division Managers oversee multiple site operations, including managing P/L of each client business. Within the development program, the Client Services Analyst is responsible for the following:
· Collaborate directly with the Vice President of Client Services and the Vice President of Sales to develop and implement strategic initiatives.
· Obtain a thorough understanding of clinical, therapeutic, and business aspects of the healthcare and infusion industries to communicate effectively with physician specialists.
· Perform site-specific responsibilities and problem-solving in coordination with Division Managers to address dynamic issues.
· Act as the Lead Project Manager for new site programs, including collaborating with individual company departments.
· Participate in financial, business, and negotiation skills through contract negotiations and financial presentations for clients nationwide.
· Successfully complete the Client Services Analyst training management development program for promotion to Client Services Associate Account Manager.
Bachelor's degree in Business, or a related major from a four-year college or university.
Healthcare interest or experiences and/or a science background is a plus.