Robert Half International HR Assistant in Thousand Oaks, California
Human Resource Assistant (HR Assistant) Opening
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a highly-skilled and motivated Human Resources Assistant who is deeply passionate about growing at a large company. We are looking for a self-starter to grow with us! The HR Assistant will be responsible for handling a variety of personnel related administrative tasks and will provide clerical support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources related activities, policies, processes, and procedures.
• Perform various administrative duties
• Research the internet to locate potential customers
• Assist with planning new employee orientation meetings
• Maintain employee database records
If you believe this role is for you, please submit your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
What we're looking for
• At least one year of HR related experience desired
• Highly professional and able to use good judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
• Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
• Able to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and willingness to learn and to take initiative on variety of tasks and projects
• Approachable and appropriate interacting with staff at all levels in a rapidly changing environment
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $17.00 - $19.00 / Hourly
Location: Thousand Oaks, CA
Date Posted: August 15, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00510-9502125769
Staffing Area: OfficeTeam
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs