Veritas Partner Success Manager - SHI Public Sector in Trenton, New Jersey
Where you can make an impact:
- Driving Veritas focus around technologies/products and increase revenues with SHI Public Sector.
- Build strong partner relationships with relevant decision makers and key leaders to develop strategic sales plan.
- Manage enablement sessions to train partner to ensure partner sellers are self-sufficient.
- Arrange account mappings and meetings with Veritas sellers and partners to qualify target accounts and opportunities that will lead to new sales opportunities.
Who you are:
- Hard working, self-driven and highly motivated individual with great team spirit
- Strong knowledge about the Data Management / Data Protection / Storage market
- Great relationship and reputation with named partner
- Track record of success with named partner
- Able to present in front of bigger audience and hosting events with and for partners and end-customers
- Able to identify and initiate deals with partners, work on deals and close them with a partner in close sync with Veritas account teams
- Experience managing relationship with national partner
- Experience with quarterly and yearly planning of sales activities
- Has contributed to marketing plans and coordination of marketing activities
- Knows how to execute channel programs
- Has done sales and product trainings
- Strong presenter on partner and end-customer events
- Successfully run sales activities with partners
- Worked with partners on identifying and closing opportunities
- Worked in teams and is used to work as a team player
- Knows how to report numbers and activities, and do forecasting
- Sold competitive solutions and has an extensive experience in Backup and Recovery
Working at Veritas
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1.5% of target rich data today. Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR Helpdesk by email at AskHR@Veritas.com .